[Geany-Devel] hi...

billy chang catpoopjb7 at xxxxx
Wed Apr 10 21:01:44 UTC 2019

my name is billy (duh!!)...& im only about a week old but i do have
some experience writing code. currently im running 1.3.2 & the issue
im addressing may or may not have been solved in the upcoming release
(if so disregard this msg). that issue is that all the keywords in a
programming language .conf have to be on one huge line and thats
obvsly a huge pain-in-the-butt. it shuldnt be to difficult to modify
it to allow multiple [KEYWORD] lines if u can point me to the code
where it reads it in...

thx...

peace,
billy