[Geany-Devel] [Geany-Users] [ANN] Geany 1.33 is out!

Jiří Techet techet at xxxxx
Sun Feb 25 18:53:54 UTC 2018

Hi,

just a note the Mac version will be late. The build scripts download some
libraries from Sourceforge which currently doesn't allow wget downloads and
returns the following:

We're sorry -- the Sourceforge site is currently in Disaster Recovery mode,
and currently requires
the use of javascript to function.  Please check back later.

Looks like a DDOS:

https://sourceforge.net/error-404.html

Will build the Mac version as soon as it works.

Cheers,

Jiri