[Geany-Devel] Linker issues with VTE

Lars Paulsen lars_paulsen at xxxxx
Thu Feb 22 06:11:50 UTC 2018

Hello Colomban,

I saw that in the GTK3 porting PR for the debugger plugin and also tried
changing scope.m4 accordingly:
https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/pull/645/files#diff-41e5fe75dcc03252ed3688fd124e9223

But if I do that my code does not compile cause it says "#include
<vte/vte.h>" not found.
I did not see any other build related changes regarding VTE in that PR
so I wonder what's missing.
Any ideas?

Greetings,
Lars