[Geany-Devel] Create project files from within a plugin

Lars Paulsen lars_paulsen at xxxxx
Mon Feb 19 06:29:40 UTC 2018

Hi Matthew,

thanks for the answer.

Yes, I wanted to create it programmatically. But I really only meant to
create a project file. Not open it and make it the actual project.
But there does not seem to be such a clear separation of project GUI and
project file.

So I guess it's better to create/write my on key file. Also it might
need to be adjusted if the contents of a standard geany project change.

Greetings,
Lars