[Geany-Devel] Presentation - Rubén

Rubén Montero Vázquez ruben.montero at xxxxx
Tue Dec 18 08:15:41 UTC 2018

Good morning everyone,

My name is Rubén. I'm a master's degree student at UDC and I've been using Geany and loving it for years. Finally I've subscribed to developer mailing list with the goals of:

  *   Dive into the Geany project.
  *   Contribute by solving some bugs (listed) or adding features requested in the wishlist. Python code autocompletion sounds good to me - but maybe that goes a bit off my hands
  *   Get short info about the overall code architecture of the project. I've already been digging into the core source, but I'd love to hear something from real authors (plugins are also interesting to me).
  *   In general, get myself an idea of how the code of the project is organised, whether there are some interesting patterns... And become an active member of the community!

Best wishes,

Rubén Montero