[Geany-Devel] Workbench translation and the use of Directory vs Folder

Lars Paulsen lars_paulsen at xxxxx
Mon Nov 20 18:27:43 UTC 2017

Hi Lex,

I would prefer something shorter.

Using your example on "Open all files in directory" would become "Open
all files in specified directory" and "Open all files in scanned
sub-directories".

This texts would be part of a context menu and I don't like the texts in
the context menu being that long.

What do you think about "directory" and "sub-directory"?

Greetings,
Lars