[Geany-Devel] CodeAi Fixes a Null Pointer Dereference

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri May 12 06:53:49 UTC 2017

Am 2017-05-11 22:34, schrieb Benjamin Bales:
> ok, I'll submit a PR with some of the fixes that I think are good.  Was
> the
> format of the bug report acceptable?  Our tool integrates with static
> analyzers, and sometimes its tricky to include their reports in a way
> that
> is clear and concise.  Of course, I will provide my own summary of the
> issues, but I would like to know if you found them helpful.

IMHO you should not send fancy formatted mails like this. Never ever.
Plaintext.  It's proper readable on every client in special when it's
such a
technical subject.

Beside of the format I'm afraid I did not check the content too
carefully
(as the format did also block me from fast reading).

Cheers,
Frank