[Geany-Devel] Adding SystemVerilog Parser

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Wed May 3 15:18:44 UTC 2017

On 4 May 2017 at 01:09, Joshua A. Einstein-Curtis <jeinstei at fnal.gov> wrote:
> Thank you!
>

> It looks like Geany's Verilog parser is out of date. compared with those.
> How often does Geany push in updated ctags parsers?

Basically when someone makes a pull request to do so.  One trap to
look out for is that the original ctags became abandoned for many
years, and during that period some of the parsers in Geany continued
to evolve.  I don't know if Verilog was in that set.  Not all of the
Geany changes have been absorbed back into the universal ctags fork.