[Geany-Devel] Adding SystemVerilog Parser

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Wed May 3 15:17:21 UTC 2017

On 2017-05-03 08:09 AM, Joshua A. Einstein-Curtis wrote:
> Thank you!
>

> It looks like Geany's Verilog parser is out of date. compared with those. How often does Geany push in updated ctags parsers?

I don't think all parsers are updated to universal-ctags, probably quite
a few still come from exuberant-ctags. It would be welcome if you'd like
to contribute your fixes to universal-ctags and then sync Geany's parser
with that, maybe diffing Geany's parser against exuberant-ctags' to see
if we added anything useful that never got upstreamed.