[Geany-Devel] [Geany-Users] [ANN] Server maintenance

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Mar 12 11:11:48 UTC 2017

Hi,

> just to let you know, I have to move the server hosting geany.org and
> all related services to a new host.
> During this move the server will be offline. This mainly affects
> websites (geany.org, wiki.geany.org, ...) as well as the mailing lists.
>
> Maintenance start: Sunday, March 12th, 2017  10:00 UTC
> Maintenance duration: about 60 minutes
>

> I will send another mail once it is all up and running again.

And here it is:

everything is working again.
The mail server (and so the mailing lists) were down for about 20
minutes though this should not be relevant as mail servers queue mails
way longer).
The websites had no down time at all.

In case of any problems, please tell me.

Thanks and sorry for inconvenience,