[Geany-Devel] String freeze for Geany-Plugins 1.31

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Jun 25 09:27:08 UTC 2017

Hi translators,

You know it: As Geany is getting a new major release, the plugins are
getting updated too. This time: 1.31.

In preparation I have updated the po-files for Geany-Plugins at github
and asking you whether you could update translations, review them or
maybe add new languages.

As on Geany core, I'd be very happy if you could send a patch, a pull
request or single file with translation to either the geany-i18n mailing
list or direct to me within the next week so we can include it to
the next release. Deadline will be also 2017-07-07 CET.

To get most recent files you could just clone the repositories from
Geany: https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins

This can be done e.g. with

git clone https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins.git

Also at http://i18n.geany.org/plugins are statistics and daily updated
files available.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ping me directly via

IRC: geany @freenode (frlan)
Jabber/XMPP: frlan at jabber.ccc.de
or via Mail: look above or some of the mailing lists.

Happy translating!

Cheers,
Frank