[Geany-Devel] Plugin interface

Lars Paulsen lars_paulsen at xxxxx
Thu Jun 22 15:50:58 UTC 2017

Hello Thomas,

yes, I have seen exactly that and I was only confused because there are
only about 3-5 plugins in geany-plugins using the new interface.
So I thought I better write a mail about. Thanks for the answers.

> But please keep the assigned maintainers in the loop in case of
> plugins inside geany-plugins.
Shouldn't they get a notification anyway from github as soon as I place
a PR?
If you prefer, I could additionally announce that PRs here in the devel
mailing list?

Kind Regards,
Lars