[Geany-Devel] Plugin interface

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Jun 22 12:30:49 UTC 2017

> For what's it worth, I'm also waiting for waiting for #1112 [1] too before
> adding peasy to geany-plugins.

Makes sense, if your bindings need introspection there is no point in
releasing them until Geany is set up to generate it.

> So long it's publicly available at here[2].
> I'm not motivated to work on #1112 because nobody would look at it at the
> moment.
>
> I wonder if/when Colomban can be back in action?

Its hard for anybody in a new situation to judge how the future will
evolve, for example I might have more time end of year/next year, but
that doesn't help #1112 which is above my pay grade anyway :)