[Geany-Devel] Plugin interface

Thomas Martitz kugel at xxxxx
Thu Jun 22 12:21:25 UTC 2017

Am 22.06.2017 um 07:17 schrieb Lars Paulsen:
> Hi Lex,
>
> > It has been pointed out that I totally avoided actually explicitly
> > answering the question, yes use the new interface.
>
> :-)
> Ok, will do that. If I find the time I probably will update the one or
> other existing plugin to the new interface and send a PR.

Hi Lars,

yes, work on that is appreciated. But please keep the assigned
maintainers in the loop in case of plugins inside geany-plugins.

Besides, your initial question, and lots more, should be answered in the
API documentation at [1]. Have you seen that?

[1] http://www.geany.org/manual/reference/

Best regards