[Geany-Devel] Comments in translation files

Lars Paulsen lars_paulsen at xxxxx
Sun Jul 30 13:08:21 UTC 2017

Hi Frank, hi Lex,

thanks for the help so far.
My code is now available on github under
https://github.com/LarsGit223/geany-plugins, see branch "workbench".

See initial commit
https://github.com/LarsGit223/geany-plugins/commit/87b6d5c5019fd0786029e2efd28ce0f687721bac
for the files that I changed.
Aside from the plugin's source code in folder "workbench" I changed the
following files:

- configure.ac
- makefile.am
- po/POTFILES.in