[Geany-Devel] Comments in translation files

Lars Paulsen lars_paulsen at xxxxx
Sun Jul 30 07:59:48 UTC 2017

Hi Frank,

I did not run autogen. Only configure.

No my source is not yet available online.
I am close to a first usable version but only wanted to upload it after
the "householding" is done (like translation at least to german).

Greetings,
Lars