[Geany-Devel] Helping Geany move forward: testing

Vasiliy Faronov vfaronov at xxxxx
Sun Jul 9 01:42:35 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Two points were raised in this thread that I feel might not have
received enough attention. I'm going to try and float them once more.
Please do tell me if I'm being too persistent.

1. Thomas has offered [1] his help in merging PRs if he is given more
GitHub access.

2. Lex has agreed with me [2] that it might be a good idea to try and
engage the users more in testing Geany, so as to reduce the risks in
merging PRs. To that end, I have drafted up a tutorial [3] which may
or may not help.

Any further thoughts/actions on this?

[1] http://lists.geany.org/pipermail/devel/2017-April/010237.html
[2] http://lists.geany.org/pipermail/devel/2017-April/010248.html