[Geany-Devel] Comments in translation files

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sat Aug 12 10:47:04 UTC 2017

On 04.08.2017 18:59, Lars Paulsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> any news on this? Maybe I should just go ahead and type it in by hand if
> the comments doesn't matter?
> Also I wanted to say that I did not mention before, that I changed the
> makefiles manually.
> Maybe I did miss something. Is there an automated way of adding a new
> plugin?

Well, actually I've just cloned your branch and run ./autogen.sh on it.
After changing into po-folder and running make update-po the new strings
were added to de.po and other po files. So everything fine from my end
by now.

Cheers,
Frank