[Geany-Devel] introducing myself

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Mon Apr 17 21:42:05 UTC 2017

On 2017-04-17 06:20 AM, Attila wrote:
> Hi,
>
> my name  is Attila from Hungary. My profession is electronic mechancian,
> but my job is C/C++ developer nowadays. You can look at my LinkedIn
> profile here:
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/attila-v%C3%A9ghelyi-31597551/, and you
> can visit my home page too: http://veghelyiattila.hu
>
> I'd like to add a new feature to geany, because it's very lack for me.
> This is the 'Reaload all', which is very usefull i.e. when I change the
> git branch in the background terminal (and many files are open).
>
> The code is almost ready (there is no code, which is totally ready :) ),
> I must try it on Windows for example.

Hi Attila,

Welcome. I think this would be a useful feature, at least myself I have
also wanted this many times also, whether for Git as you said or because
of also using QtCreator at the same time as Geany (it has a fantastic
graphical debugger).

When your change is ready, please make a pull request on Github. It's
unlikely to be controversial and has a good chance of being merged if
it's done well.

Please see also the issue below as it relates to, and may obviate or at
least minimize the need for 'Reload All' for our use case:

https://github.com/geany/geany/pull/1246