[Geany-Devel] Future removal of Geany-Plugins from Fedora

Matthew Brush mbrush at codebrainz.ca
Mon Nov 14 10:24:01 UTC 2016

On 2016-11-13 04:44 PM, Dominic Hopf wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> just for completeness a short info here: I've managed to built the Plugins
> package with temporarily disabling devhelp, markdown and webhelper. [1]
>
> It'd be great if someone will be able to port stuff to WebKit2 or,
> alternatively, if you think I've missed something point me to the correct
> clue.

Devhelp plugin uses webkit indirectly via libdevhelp, if that matters. I
started updating it some years ago[0] but got bored with constant API
churn in dependencies. If anyone wants to update it, feel free.

Markdown plugin can probably be upgraded fairly painlessly.

[0]: https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/pull/92/files