[Geany-Devel] Fwd: Raspbian + Geany

Jiří Techet techet at xxxxx
Tue May 17 19:19:56 UTC 2016

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 2:17 AM, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

That's really nice to hear. Geany works very well on Raspberry 3 (and I'd
expect 2 as well), it's just a bit laggy on Raspberry 1
(GtkSourceView-based editors seem to be a bit faster on Raspberry 1 than
the Scintilla-based ones, I think it has something to do with redrawing).
Anyway, Geany is a great match for Raspberry - a lightweight IDE for a
lightweight computer.

Cheers,

Jiri