[Geany-Devel] [Test] Geany 1.27 Windows binaries for testing

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sat Mar 12 18:02:09 UTC 2016

Le 12/03/2016 16:35, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
> […]
>>
>> * Spellcheck seems to miss all dictionaries, making it not very useful
>> (and print an error when loaded)
>
> The error message on load without any dictionaries is a known problem
> but I didn't get to fix it yet.
> But what does "miss all dictionaries" mean? There are no dictionaries
> installed by default. Did you had an existing config with a patch to
> dictionaries which don't work any longer? This would be bad.

Nope, I just mean it complains and doesn't work out-of-the-box as it
doesn't have any dictionaries.  But if it's expected none get installed
(understandable), then it's probably fine.

>> * WebHelper somewhat works, but the inspector doesn't, complains about
>> missing resource:
>>
>>> Unable to load page
>>>
>>> Problem occurred while loading the URL
>> resource:///org/webkitgtk/inspector/UserInterface/Main.html
>
> There is a resources folder in share\webkitgtk-1.0\resources but it
> doesn't contain anything like this.
> No idea where these files normally would come from :(.

Bummer :(  Makes the plugin a fair bit less useful.  But well.