[Geany-Devel] New Member

greggory at free.fr greggory at xxxxx
Wed Jun 29 09:47:59 UTC 2016

Hello to all of you,

My name is Grégory. I'm a french software engineer. I'm 39.

I've been willing to be part of a project for some time now, but did not find enough time to dive into something.

I've been programming for more than 20 years now.

I'm writting software for an Informix/4GL application for a big company.

Languages I can use are:
4GL of course,
C,
Pascal,
PHP,
Python
Java
and some more :)

I don't know exactly where to start from to help, so feel free to send me any suggestion some might have.
I'm not very used to GIT but I use CVS system daily (ClearCase)

Regards,
gre99ory