[Geany-Devel] [FT-plugins] Allowing plugins to supply filetype specific functionality

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sat Aug 27 00:41:15 UTC 2016

On 2016-08-26 01:34 PM, Thomas Martitz wrote:
> Uhm, where did this thread start? Who are you replying to?

My bad, I should've also sent a mail to the list. I assumed most of the
main dev contributors got mail from Github about the Issue I posted, and
anyone else would jump in as interested.

> [...] We want interfaces where plugins can provide [...]

Without responding to specifics, I totally agree and I think we are on
the same page WRT the mechanisms used to interface between Geany and the
FT plugins (in the Issue I mention libpeas and gtksourceview providers
as an example).