[Geany-Devel] MultiMarkdown Support in Geany

H agents at xxxxx
Tue Apr 12 01:37:28 UTC 2016

Thank you, there is a kind Centos 6 user who compiled Geany with basic
markdown support for me, I have asked him if he would be willing to
compile it with the extended markdown support.

Is there a reason to choose discount over peg-markdown, or vice versa?

Also, would it be possible to have the Windows version compiled with the
one of the above? I use both Centos and Windows...

Many thanks!