[Geany-Devel] [Test] Geany GTK3 Windows binaries for testing

the Adib theadib at xxxxx
Mon Apr 11 11:30:35 UTC 2016

Hello Enrico,

I used this geany test binary on my win7
Now when I do maximize window, it does not respect desktop geometry.

I have toolbar on the left side and the geany window is shifted right by
the width of the toolbar.
Looks ok when toolbar is on the bottom.

HTH, Adib.