[Geany-Devel] MultiMarkdown Support in Geany

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Apr 10 23:58:00 UTC 2016

Depends what you mean by "support".

If you mean highlighting then its in the markdown lexer that is part
of the scintilla (www.scintilla.org) project we use, best to ask
upstream.

If you mean symbols, then its the ctags parser which is in Geany but
should be pushed upstream https://github.com/universal-ctags.

If you mean the plugin, you should ask the maintainer, but it probably
requires the `peg-markdown` markdown to HTML processor to be updated.
IIUC the original of that project is dead, but there appears to be
various forks on github, maybe one of those can do it.

In all cases above contributions are of course welcome.