[Geany-Devel] Hello!

Corey Stinar ces52 at xxxxx
Tue Sep 22 16:42:33 UTC 2015

Hi,
      I am an EE/CE engineering student with a little bit of experience in
C. I want to get involved in the open source community and I have heard
that Geany is a good starting point. I do not have an extensive knowledge
of C, but I use C basics almost daily in MATlab, Arduino, and
microprocessor applications that are translated to C. I am a very quick
learner and I want to get more involved in developing/debugging the open
source software that I use. I hope I can be of use to the Geany development
community.
Corey