[Geany-Devel] Introduction (DevynCJohnson)

Devyn Collier Johnson devyncjohnson at xxxxx
Sat Oct 31 17:27:37 UTC 2015

Geany Dev Team:

I would like to contribute to Geany. I have a GitHub account (
https://github.com/DevynCJohnson ), and I have committed some changes to
Geany. I love computers and programming. Geany is the IDE of my choice.
More about me can be learned from my website (
http://dcjtech.info/about-the-crew/#devyncjohnson ). By the way, my
website has "pop-under" ads; your computer cannot get "infect" nor is my
server infected (yes, people have been concerned about the ads).

I am experienced with computer programming, and I know several computer
languages and compilers (I prefer GNU-GCC). I am Linux+ certified (one
of y four computer certifications).

I intend on contributing a lot to Geany, so please feel free to tell me
if I am not following your coding and project standards. I will not be
offended (I promise). Currently, I am wanting to add support for
additional programming languages and file-extensions. After that, I
would like to add additional license notices.

Please feel free to give me tips and pointers pertaining to the project
and the team's "culture".

--
Thanks,
Devyn Collier Johnson