[Geany-Devel] Problems calling ui_update_statusbar from a plugin

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sat Oct 31 11:43:58 UTC 2015

On 31 October 2015 at 21:07, Abel <akronix5 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't get it clear: If I add these doxygen comments, then there won't be
> any "implicit function declaration" warning and I'll get it compiled
> correctly?

Oh I see, its getting late here :).  You also need to export the
function so the linker will find it with GEANY_API_SYMBOL (and remove
static if the function has it).

That should probably be documented in HACKING, will persecute the
person who didn't document it tomorrow :)