[Geany-Devel] Problems calling ui_update_statusbar from a plugin

Abel akronix5 at xxxxx
Sat Oct 31 11:07:09 UTC 2015

I didn't get it clear: If I add these doxygen comments, then there won't be
any "implicit function declaration" warning and I'll get it compiled
correctly?

OK for the rest.

Saludos,

*                                                        Abel.*