[Geany-Devel] Geany-Plugins rework -- RFC

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Sat Nov 21 18:05:31 UTC 2015

On 11/21/2015 15:42, Frank Lanitz wrote:

> 2) Cleaning off NEWS, Changelog etc. from individual plugin folders

Personally I world prefer to keep Scope NEWS and ChangeLog. The global
NEWS contains only the most important changes in short format, and the
git change log, common to all plugins, is a poor substitution for the
standard text file in widely used change log format.

That being said, I may soon turn into one of the "not really responsive"
maintainers you are talking about, if I can't find a way to turn gtk+3
under Windows /medium text size/ into something decent looking. It never
looked great, but the latest versions are completely tabletish, with
nonsense settings as the ones I described in "gtk 3.16 statusbar size
under Win~1".

--
E-gards: Jimmy