[Geany-Devel] WAFarewell

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Nov 18 22:53:57 UTC 2015

On 18/11/15 02:29, Lex Trotman wrote:
> On 18 November 2015 at 10:41, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Who is gonna make the PR (for milestone 1.27, after a whole 1.26
>> release deprecated) ready to remove Waf, not forgetting the
>> documentation, README, INSTALL etc and the website (hint Enrico ;)

I'm planning to do this, all of this (thanks for creating my TODO list ;D).
I will probably do this at the weekend, as time permits. The plan is to
do this soon to have enough time for fixing/adapting missing autotools
bits until 1.27.

> PS and the nightlies if they still use waf

I adapted the nightly builds already to autotools last week. Even the
Windows nightly builds are currently cross-compiled with autotools already.