[Geany-Devel] Introduction (DevynCJohnson)

Abel akronix5 at xxxxx
Fri Nov 6 19:59:14 UTC 2015

Hi! This is Akronix. I'm not currently of the geany development team but I
like to help to make Geany even better :)

Have you read the HACKING file? it's a good point to start from if you
haven't already.

*Greetings,*

*                                                        Akronix.*