[Geany-Devel] [geany] Avoid possible invalid memory access when activating plugin (#732)

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Nov 4 21:21:27 UTC 2015

Thanks @Jiří for the fix.

> Re the build failures: yeah, since a few days we can't seem to fetch the GTK3 bundle… it's not a biggie in practice as if all of Linux+GTK2, Linux+GTK3 and Windows+GTK2 work it should be fine and not require testing Windows+GTK3, but it's annoying.  I'll see what we can do here.

Maybe it's worth to host the GTK bundle archives ourselves. I think the
network traffic won't be a problem.
But to do this we still need the original ZIP archive to e available
first to download it to the server.

Or we just wait to win32builder.gnome.org come back.