[Geany-Devel] pull request on GitHub, to add GeanyHighlightSelectedWords, into Geany Plugins

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sat May 30 00:23:18 UTC 2015

On 2015-05-29 04:45 PM, Matthew Brush wrote:
> [snip]
>
> I was thinking something like this for implementation:
>
> [snip]
> - Upon Scintilla notification of position changed, check if there's a
> current word at the cursor.

Question: Is it important to make it mark the selection if there is one,
otherwise the current word? I've never seen or used that in other
editors where I've seen this feature (though I don't doubt it exists)
but I think it was mentioned in another message in this thread (and is
how the current manual Mark All feature works, apparently).