[Geany-Devel] pull request on GitHub, to add GeanyHighlightSelectedWords, into Geany Plugins

marius buzea magnetudinbuda at xxxxx
Wed May 27 12:25:33 UTC 2015

Hello,
I would like to add GeanyHighlightSelectedWords, to Geany Plugins.Would it be okay that I do a git pull-request for doing this?   I
am the mgnt user on sourceforge, and last week there was a ticketadded to GeanyHighlightSelectedWords, ticket #2, and in thisticket was a question:  why not make a pull-request to Geany Plugins.
I know there would be some things I would need to do before, likereplace the Makefile with Makefile.am, the autotools, automake way,and write a README file using restructured text content so that thatREADME file can be converted to html.      Maybe there is more thatshould be done.
I hope my question is okay.
Have a great day,Marius Ioan Buzea