[Geany-Devel] C# tags for Unity 5

Deep Thought ti.42.plus at xxxxx
Thu May 21 13:05:49 UTC 2015

Hi! I'm a general programmer/CS student who likes to use Geany for
everything textual. I got around to installing the Unity 5 Editor a few
days ago but was disappointed to find that its scripting workflow mainly
went through MonoDevelop, so I switched that to Geany in the preferences.

Unfortunately, this meant I lost all of the built-in autocomplete and
hinting features, so I spent a few hours constructing building a .tags file
for the Unity 5 Scripting API for Geany. You can find it here:
https://github.com/DThought/unity-tags

I thought I'd share it in case other people found it useful and could be
added to http://www.geany.org/download/extras#tags.

By the way, I thought I'd mention that
http://www.geany.org/download/extras#colors seems severely outdated,
considering there's a completely new theming system in Geany (
https://github.com/codebrainz/geany-themes/tree/master/colorschemes).

Cheers
~ Ethan