[Geany-Devel] New plugin loader mechanisms

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Fri Mar 20 18:59:26 UTC 2015

On 18.3.2015 г. 22:51, Thomas Martitz wrote:
> Am 18.03.2015 um 21:23 schrieb Dimitar Zhekov:
>> On 18.3.2015 г. 18:42, Thomas Martitz wrote:

> Do you generally like or support my proposal?

Yes, because the final goal is to be able to support different languages
with gtk+ bindings, like/with libpeas that you mentioned.

(Of course, a loader for each new language would still be required (peas
has loaders C/C++, Python and JavaScript IIRC), but it would be much
easier if gtk+ bindings are used.)

--
E-gards: Jimmy