[Geany-Devel] Wish for Wishlist and bug in Homepage

Philipp Trommler ph.trommler at xxxxx
Wed Mar 11 09:26:24 UTC 2015

Am Mittwoch, den 11.03.2015, 17:47 +1000 schrieb Lex Trotman:
> On 11 March 2015 at 17:44, Philipp Trommler <ph.trommler at gmail.com> wrote:
> > OK, cool.
> >
> > I'm testing it at the moment and it works good for now. If I find any
> > bugs, I'll report them in Github.
> > I think that people installing git packages in Arch know that they could
> > be broken, so I think it's fine. ;-)
>
> You can mark them "testing" or something can't you?

I don't think so, at least I'm not aware of any way to do this for AUR
packages. But I appended the suffix '-git' to it and the version number
is 'r24' (reflecting the number of the commit), so I think it's quite
clear that it's just the newest git checkout.