[Geany-Devel] PairTagHighlighter / Not auto clear previous highlight when click other tag

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Mon Mar 9 18:19:53 UTC 2015

Le 09/03/2015 17:40, Volodymyr Kononenko a écrit :
> Colomban,
>
> Really my fault (
> Thanks a lot for participation and detecting root cause! I've tested
> your patch, it fixes the issue.
> Thanks again!

You're welcome :)

> P.S. The only question, when the new version of geany-plugins is planned
> to be released?

That's something I was starting to talk about with Frank, and we didn't
yet plan anything but agreed it should be "soon"ish (but it probably
means like 2 months).

We'll try and plan something and tell you guys.

Regards,
Colomban