[Geany-Devel] Don't panic -- There have been a force update on geany-plugins master!

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Tue Jun 30 20:17:35 UTC 2015

Le 26/06/2015 19:34, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> Hi folks,
>
> I need to apologize! Due to chunky fingers I accidentally forced-push an
> old head to geany-plugins master repo. Colomban was able to recover the
> old state (inkl. same sha) but your client might, depending on when you
> have cloned/pull the repo, complain that there is something suspicions.
> So don't panic! Everything under control.

And it's my turn to apologize, as it turns out I committed some things
in Frank's name…
I tempered with authoring info on my side when trying to mimic a missing
commit (it didn't work, though), and forgot to undo this.

I'm actually the one to "blame" for these recent commits on geany-plugins:

*
https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/commit/b318bfdd85e7877130c8350facbf23eb91e588c0
*
https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/commit/c71623b4d4d286fcc44e6d86c270cfaa52f36221
*
https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/commit/2322d669f764ca1f958893ed60fc9232cf2eadd7

Sorry again for having stole your identity Frank.

Regards,
Colomban