[Geany-Devel] f403e7e (PR#188) - Maintain edit history on document reload

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sun Jun 28 21:41:41 UTC 2015

Le 26/06/2015 07:22, Thomas Martitz a écrit :
> […]
>
> However, as we entered string freeze, I don't suppose a new dialog like
> this is acceptable at this point?

It would be really better not to indeed?

> What else can we do for *this* release?

Hum.  If this is an important enough issue, I can see these solutions:

- Default to not keep history (hence prompt);

- Add an extra hidden setting "don't show this message again"-like for a
*future* dialog/infobar, so it still always asks unless the user
manually changes this hidden setting.

Both are suboptimal for this feature, but if it's a problem we can
probably delay default enabling to the next cycle.

Colomban