[Geany-Devel] [Geany-devel] Geany-Plugins: Windows test build for 1.22 available

Thomas Martitz kugel at xxxxx
Sun Jun 28 19:32:51 UTC 2015

Am 28.06.2015 um 21:30 schrieb Thomas Martitz:
> Am 28.06.2015 um 20:39 schrieb Colomban Wendling:
>> Le 03/07/2012 20:15, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
>>> […]
>>>
>>> If someone have more information about available builds (and a related
>>> -dev package) I might have a look though I doubt we'll manage that for
>>> the 1.22 release which is, AFAIK, due on upcoming Sunday.
>> As I heard msys2 has builds for everything, maybe it has WebKitGtk too?
>>   Just a passing thought :)
>>

> It has:
>
> mingw/*mingw-w64-webkitgtk2* 2.4.8-2
> GTK+ Web content engine library (mingw-w64) for GTK2
>
> mingw/*mingw-w64-webkitgtk3* 2.4.8-2
> GTK+ Web content engine library (mingw-w64)
>
> (all mingw-w64-* prefixed packages are built for i686 (32bit) and
> x86_64 (64bit))
>
> I think that's a yes?

Oh, and the script I add in [1] can be used to gather all other
dependency packages for  destribution.However webkitgtk in this case
would ship with geany-plugins and not geany core.

[1]
https://github.com/kugel-/geany/commit/d66f63660e1bf40f7f34e963a2182b0d41f4ca14

Best regards