[Geany-Devel] Windows installer snapshots with GTK 2.24

Jiří Techet techet at xxxxx
Sat Jun 27 10:01:49 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 1:09 AM, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've built new Windows installers from current GIT master.
>

> Downloads can be found here:
> http://download.geany.org/snapshots/
>

> Please note that these are test builds from the current development
> version, don't expect release quality.
> You have been warned :).
>
> After you installed the snapshots, you can also use the nightly
> builds again on Windows (i.e. copy the archive contents over the
> installation).
>

> Any feedback is welcome.

One more minor thing I have noticed is there are some themes included in
the installer but some from geany-themes are missing so you might want to
update them.

Cheers,

Jiri