[Geany-Devel] Student looking for professional experience

Minh Bui minh.forte at xxxxx
Fri Jun 26 21:01:44 UTC 2015

Hello, my name is Minh and I'm currently a sophomore in college, looking
for open source project to strengthen my coding skill. I know Java and C
and have a little exposure to C++. I have previously used Geany a lot for
doing my school assignments and recently I stumbled across the development
section. I'm still very new in contributing to a large scale project like
this. I look forward to work along with the team.