[Geany-Devel] [Geany-Users] Geany-Plugins website down because of issue at sf

Quentin Glidic sardemff7+geany at xxxxx
Thu Jul 23 22:37:00 UTC 2015

On 22/07/2015 20:14, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> On 22/07/15 00:37, Colomban Wendling wrote:
>> As DNS propagation might take a few moments, I also made the plugins
>> downloads (temporarily?) appear at
>
> Thanks for the addition. I wanted to mention the DNS propagation in my
> mail but then forgot it.
>
>> PS: @eht16: I added a symlink because it looked easy, harmless and handy
>> before DNS is propagated everywhere, but if we don't want to keep it we
>> can remove it in a few days -- your call.

There is no such thing as “DNS propagation”.
There was never. There will probably never be, ever.
DNS uses caches and TTL.

Thanks,

For French people:
http://www.bortzmeyer.org/dns-propagation.html