[Geany-Devel] [Geany-Users] Geany-Plugins website down because of issue at sf

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Jul 22 18:14:59 UTC 2015

On 22/07/15 00:37, Colomban Wendling wrote:
> Le 21/07/2015 23:18, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
>> […]
>>
>> The website http://plugins.geany.org is back online again.
>>
>> We moved the site to our infrastructure.
>> The plugin pages are fully back as well as the downloads for the latest
>> release, 1.25. Only the downloads for some older releases are missing,
>
> As DNS propagation might take a few moments, I also made the plugins
> downloads (temporarily?) appear at

Thanks for the addition. I wanted to mention the DNS propagation in my
mail but then forgot it.

> PS: @eht16: I added a symlink because it looked easy, harmless and handy
> before DNS is propagated everywhere, but if we don't want to keep it we
> can remove it in a few days -- your call.

I actually find it nice this way.
And this way we could even think about mirroring Geany and Geany-Plugins
easily at the same time.
More on this later.