[Geany-Devel] CUDA function syntax support

Deep Thought ti.42.plus at xxxxx
Wed Jul 22 08:26:57 UTC 2015

Hi again,

Just merged master back into the pull request, seems to work fine. And a
bump :)

Also wanted to mention an unrelated pull request for relative project
paths: https://github.com/geany/geany/pull/586

http://www.geany.org/manual/current/#project-properties says that the
project path "can be an absolute path or it is considered to be relative to
the project's file name," but relative paths never worked for me. These
commits are meant to fix this.

Cheers
~ Ethan