[Geany-Devel] pull request on GitHub, to add GeanyHighlightSelectedWords, into Geany Plugins

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Thu Jul 9 02:58:52 UTC 2015

On 2015-07-08 10:57 AM, Steven Blatnick wrote:
> [snip]
> Let me know if this is possible or how I should proceed.  I use geany
> with my plugins daily, and can't upgrade my code base until my plugins
> are working.

I forgot to mention, if you made your plugin part of the Geany-Plugins
project (I'm assuming it's FOSS, I couldn't find license), usually core
Geany developers will test API changes against GP project to see what
breaks and you might even find sometimes patches to your plugin waiting
in your inbox, to fix this kind of stuff for you :)